Guidelines for In-person Worship at New Life Church
As we worship together during a global pandemic, we ask you to follow these guidelines in the spirit of caring for one another, and as a way to help protect those most susceptible to this virus. These guidelines will be updated and altered as Council continues to monitor the best ways to provide a safe environment for worship
- We recommend that those over the age of 65 and those with compromised immune systems continue to remain at home and join our worship service online.
- If you are sick, stay at home.
- Practice social distancing before, during, and after the worship service.
- Please avoid shaking hands or hugging at any time before, during, or after the service.
- People are required to wear masks while entering and exiting the sanctuary, and while singing. Please bring your own mask. We have a limited number of disposable masks available.
- Pews will be marked as available for use. The pattern is every other pew will be closed for use. Seating is available on main floor of the sanctuary, the balcony, and in the overflow area (if necessary). There will be soft-seated chairs in the front of pews, and a row of chairs at the back as usual. The tables will be available for use as well.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the narthex. Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Drinking fountains will be turned off.
- The restrooms upstairs will be available for use. For greater hygiene, we encourage you to use the restroom at home.
Temporary Changes to Sunday Mornings:
- Pre-service prayer groups will not meet.
- Nursery and Worship Center will not be offered.
- The songs and the Scripture will be on the screen. Please refrain from using the books in the pews.
- Offerings can be given at the back of church as you leave.
- If you choose to socialize after the service, we encourage you to gather outside with appropriate spacing.