GEMS Girls’ Clubs is a relationship building, club program created especially for girls! We usually meet twice a month on Wednesdays (September-April) from 6:30-8:30 pm.
The name GEMS Girls’ Clubs is an acronym which stands for Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior.
Girls in 2nd through 8th grade are welcome to join us. In this club, many fun and exciting things happen:
- Participate in team building
- Enjoy dynamic singing, creative movement, and dance
- Develop important life skills through badge activities
- Learn how to apply the Bible to your life
- Make creative and fun crafts
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Find answers to challenges that face girls today
The purpose of GEMS Girls’ Clubs is to bring girls into a living relationship with Jesus Christ. To help foster this all-important relationship between each girl and Christ, other relationships are nurtured as well – between girls and between girls and their counselor (leader).
Our GEMS Girls’ Club is led by Heather Peterson. She may be contacted at 219-789-9131 or email@example.com